Biofortis has been a partner for 7 years in the IMODI project, a public-private consortium of 18 partners aiming at some developing experimental models for human cancers (liver, prostate, ovarian, breast, lung...) to accelerate the discovery of innovative treatments & advances towards personalised medicine.
In this Imodi project, Biofortis conducts the observational clinical trial and collects blood and stool samples. Moreover, Biofortis monitores the microbiome of the patients and the patient-derived xenograft mouse models.
The Biofortis Biobank includes aproximately 10 000 samples.
Biofortis storage and shipment processes are:
- Biobanking through proprietary LIMS
- Storage in alarm secured freezers (-80°C)
- Temperature controlled shipments (dry ice)
The associated data include:
- eCRF: Tumor histology, biomarkers & classification, patient treatments
- Patient lifestyle & diet information
- Gut microbiome taxonomic profiles
Biofortis has also a sample collection from healthy subjects & celiac patients. We can conduct prospective collections!
For more information on Biofortis Biobank, ask for flyer by clicking here, or contact us at email@example.com